Final Document Book is defined as the documentation package that must be provided as a part of the contract to the project owner, hierarchically and well categorized.
Does not differ to be an EPC contractor or a fabricator, this package should be provided. However, in an EPC project, one of the thousands of documents is each vendor’s databook, which should provide prior to delivery of equipment.
These documents most commonly supply progressively, and the system should gather and integrate them together from where they raised or archived.
- Ability to configure what should be included in the package;
- Ability to create latest revision databook or all revisions data book;
- Dynamic hierarchy of documents, based on the type of data book;
- Ability to get the project’s data book or a selected portion such as a discipline, an equipment, a commissioning system, a vendor or a construction unit;
- Ability to make a .zip package to write on a portable media;
- Facility to create a linkable index file.