Lots of items and equipment in a project should be manufactured in job shop manufacturers; controlling stages of manufacturing based on agreed Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) are a crucial issue to receive items on time, on budget with desired quality.
This module controls all activities from signing Purchase Order with a vendor to delivering material at the project.
- Companies database with a filing system for each;
- Purchase Orders definition;
- Detail information on each P.O. including Items, quantities, dates, terms of payment, terms of delivery, detail costs and prices, shipping method;
- Scope of Manufacturing
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) definition;
- Defining manufacturing sub-activities for each activity;
- Definition of ITP activities’ responsibility for Owner, Contractor, Vendor, and Inspection Third Party;
- Integration of Engineering design and the latest version of ITP.
These features are working alongside in integration with “Purchasing engineering and Vendor Documents” module.
- Maintaining Vendor Document Register for each Purchase Order;
- Ability to set access for a vendor to submit transmittals and vendor documents;
- Vendor Document’s progress reports
- Inspectors database including certifications, abilities, skills and work history;
- Ability to define Inspection packages;
- Maintaining each package’s items based on whole or part of Purchase Order.
- Automatic notifications to each party based on ITP steps and responsibilities;
- Access level to submit Inspection Application (IA);
- Creating Inspector Dispatch Requests (IDR) and sending to the inspector;
- Access to submit Inspection Reports;
- Ability to create Inspection Release Notes;
- Non-Conformity Reports (NCR) workflow from raising to resolving;
- Inspection work front based on ITP’s tasks;
- Inspection status and backlog reports.
- Maintaining Inspection Release Note (IRN);
- Permit to pack and ship based on final IRNs;
- Control received Packing Lists based on Purchase Order’s backlog;
- Packing list definition for each P.O.;
- Balance control of packages of each P.O.;
- Packaging and shipping detail of each packing list including package type, weights, dimensions and parts;
- Control and issue Shipping Release Note (SRN);
- Material and Packing List tracking.
- Package loading status report;
- Package’s departure status report;
- Shipping plan and milestones control such as ETD, ETA;
- Custom Clearance status report;
- Shipping millstones forecasts;
- Shipping actual reports;
- Material shipment status reports;
- Managing shipping processes based on Delivery terms.
- Package’s delivery and unloading status based on the term of delivery;
- Delivery controls and documentation;
- Integrating with “Material Resources planning and control” module.