Purchasing Management module prevents purchasing mistakes such as double or incorrect purchasing, facilitates the process, and finally creates, issues, and archives purchasing documents.
- Vendor’s database including contact data, contact points, brochures, and documents;
- Categorizing vendors in groups;
- Ability to define evaluation factors for each group including qualitative and quantitative factors;
- Vendor’s evaluation points history and current situation;
- Approved vendor list for each project and the whole organization;
- Whitelist and blacklist for the company vendors;
- Facility to define each material group’s approved vendors;
- Categorizing vendors into manufacturers, distributors, representatives and importers types and the ability to prioritize them.
- Ability to create purchasing packages on the latest revisions of engineering Material Requisitions (MR);
- Purchasing planning;
- Ability to create purchasing packages on non-engineering Purchase Requests (PR);
- Ability to create Purchasing packages on site shortage lists;
- Assigning purchasing packages to purchasing teams or managers;
- Ability to Shortcut MRs or PRs to sign Purchase Order directly;
- Price history database on historical data.
Bid and Quotation
- Maintaining all bid steps for further references;
- Multi-currency support;
- Ability to advise proper vendor short list based on what is in the package;
- Facility to generate and send bid interest letter to the short list and continue with interested and conditional interested vendors;
- Maintaining clarification history on each package;
- Maintaining technical and commercial bid evaluation and results;
- Ability to control the purchasing plan and bid plan;
- Quotations management and ranking;
- Comparison of vendor quotations;
- Sending proper notifications to vendors and team.
Bid Selection and Awarding the Contract
- Choose the winner according to the portion of the purchasing package;
- Award multiple vendors on a purchasing package;
- Ability to generate and send “letter of intent (LOI)”;
- Sending awarded package to the legal department to prepare a Purchase Order;
- Maintaining purchase orders including winning prices, negotiations and terms, and conditions.