- Maintaining a hierarchical Document breakdown structure (DBS);
- Control document revisions;
- Facility to define a workflow or an acceptance flow on a document or group of documents;
- Access to the latest valid version of each document with the ability to review the previous revisions;
- Access control to each level of breakdown or each document type;
- Facility to lock the finalized document to prevent unwanted changes;
- Facility to temporarily share a document.
- Facility to create templates in Microsoft Word format;
- Assigning templates to any part of the system to get pre-designed outputs (i.e. a purchase order, a material receiving voucher, etc.);
- Ability to design different templates for each project;
- Ability to assign several selective templates to a single documentation point;
- A flexible tool to modify or design new reports;
- Access to dozens of chart types;
- Ability to design pivots or tabular reports;
- Ability to create multi-level drill-down reports.