Documents in a large project may change in every stage of the project even after constructing. Most of these changes may cause changes in Bill of materials and eventually purchase lists. In medium or large projects, controlling effect of these changes are not possible with spreadsheets or manual methods.
In addition, after signing a purchase order (PO) with a vendor, controlling hundreds of vendor documents may need as small engineering project’s focus.
- Automatic Material Requisition (MR) creation based on BOMs and MTOs;
- Purchasing surplus management;
- Management of out of engineering purchasing requests (PR);
- Management of construction’s material shortage requests;
- Change management control between engineering designs and purchasing packages;
- Integrates with AVEVA PDMS’s .DXF output to get BOM from Isometrics;
- Ability to create supportive documents automatically.
- Control each PO’s scope of engineering within Vendor Document Registers (VDR);
- Access to the latest valid revision of vendor documents;
- Vendor documents internal review and workflow;
- Create each equipment or Vendor’s document package;
- Vendor’s transmittals and documents receiving based on VDR;
- Issuing comment sheets and generating coversheets for vendors;
- Vendors engineering progress calculations;
- Delays calculation reports;
- Notifications on delays and events.