Planning activities as an important part of the construction management facilitates completion of the project on time and within the budget.
The term ‘Construction’ does not only denotes physical activities involving men, materials, and machinery but also covers the entire gamut of activities from conception to realization of a construction project. Thus, managing resources such as men, materials and machinery requires effective planning and scheduling for each activity.
Construction Work-Front Planner spotlights priority and sorts activities based on Engineering Design, Material Availability, Project Plan and remained work.
Set Goals, Reach, Repeat
- Facility to set the goal to progress more;
- An alternative to permit more work items and reduce inaction rate;
- Ability to limit the calculation on specific sub-contractor, unit, area or commissioning sub-system;
- Force to use the latest revision of drawings and documents;
- Calculate each drawing’s material balance to achieve material-wise progress;
- Prioritize drawings based on the construction plan;
- Check material availability to work on imparted documents;
- Analyze different scenarios of the material issuance to progress more;
- Facility to set manual priorities to overwrite plans;
- Calculation of material shortage to complete the work.
- Automatic feedback on work performance to recalculate work-front;
- Recalculation of work-front based on improved scenarios at any time.
- Focus on piping isometrics and works as the most important part of construction;
- Maintaining detailed information of piping and welding works including left and right materials and cut-lengths of each joint;
- Specific work permits for fit-up and weld activities;
- Integration with the “Weld and NDT Management” module.