In a multi-discipline construction project, you have to face variety of activities and tests to ensure proper completion of work.
Controlling several sub-contractors with differences in scope of work and nature of activities requires an integrated software solution to control the flow of work and approvals.
- Determining construction method including activities, sub-activities, related tests, and inspections;
- Definition of each activity’s responsibility for owner, general contractor, sub-contractor, and inspection third party;
- Determining commissioning systems and sub-systems to categorize work based on commissioning priorities;
- Defining construction work packages and assigning it to construction internal parties or sub-contractors;
- Defining each work package related to commissioning system, equipment, unit, and area;
- Maintaining sub-contractors records and data;
- Defining the access level of each sub-contractor;
- Defining each sub-contractor human resources;
- Allocation of work packages to sub-contractor and auto-creation of work permits;
- Balance control of packages of each P.O.;
- Packaging and shipping details of each packing list;
- The automated workflow permit to sub-contractors;
- Ability to submit inspection application by sub-contractor and its approval flow;
- Customizable workflow of Field Inspection Notices (FIN) and Filed Inspection Reports (FIR);
- Automatic notifications on each step;
- Defining obstacles of each activity, and auto-start of predefined flow;
- Non-conformities submission on each activity, and auto-start of clarification flow;
- Identifying the risks of each activity including probability, occurrence, impact, and severity;
- Automatic documentation of activities, work permits, inspection reports, inspection notices and etc.;
- Archiving documents, datasheets, pictures, reports, etc.